We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Who we are
Our website address is https://glynnberland.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 18, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Glynn Berland Art.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Glynn Berland Art.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Glynn Berland Art, accessible from http://www.glynnberland.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +64 21 1116272
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods aren’t used or damaged
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
103 Whitcombe Valley Road
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +64 21 1116272